The Axtair Automorpho Plus helps in preventing pressure ulcers for patients at a medium to high risk of pressure ulcer development, bedridden more than 15 hours a day. Help in treating existing pressure ulcers from stage 1 to 4.
Patient Weight: 30 to 165KG
– Effectiveness and therapeutic safety for the patient
– Easy to use for caregivers
– Improved quality of treatment and patient’s quality of life
– 3 widths available for more comfort
– Ready to use in a carrying bag
– 2 cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy
– Mattress composed of 18 cells of 12 cm therapeutic air height and a supportive foam base of more than 5 cm
– CPR emergency valve
– Specially designed heel cells to ensure maximum pressure relief
– Transport mode providing 8 hours of autonomy
– The patented system of automatic and continuous pressure calculation according to patient’s morphology
– 2 therapeutic modes: dynamic and low pressure.
– Nurse mode
– Comfort control setting whatever the mode used or the patient’s position to allow optimum comfort without compromising on therapeutic performance.
– Visual and audible alarms
– Quick user manual and QR code on the side of the pump
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.