Luna’s elegant shape marks a breakthrough in innovative Scandinavian design, making it the preferred choice for home care, hospital use or other healthcare environments.
Ergolet’s patented spreader bar and sling hook system ensures a safe, simple sling attachment, and the ergonomic hand control has a charging function and optional top or bottom cable exit. A distinctive Luna feature is the unique quick release mechanism: a simple twist and turn movement detaches the lift from the track in just a matter of seconds, without tools.
A truly unique Luna feature, which differentiates it from the competition, is its ability to be used as either a fixed or portable ceiling hoist in the same unit. Simply reverse the Luna unit, select the appropriate spreader bar, and fixed Luna becomes portable Luna and vice versa. This is a cost-effective solution for those who need only invest in only one model to cover all their lifting requirements.
Combine the Luna with Ergolet’s extensive programme of ceiling and unique wall mounted tracks, and you have a system providing complete lifting and transfer solutions to meet the latest requirements in the health care sector.
Key Standard Functions:
- IPx4 water resistance rating.
- IPx7 waterproof hand control available that can be immersed in water.
- Emergency lowering functions on hand control & Luna motor.
- Charging through the ergonomic hand control on wall mounted docking station.
- Patented Ergolet hooks on spreader bar are simple and safe to use, with a range to suit standard and bariatric needs.
- Soft start and stop motor control.
- Electrical emergency stop.
- Low battery indicator (visual LED).
- Charging indicators.
- Power on indicators.
- Overload protection.
- Emergency brake system.