Visco elastic foam provides excellent pressure re-distribution properties: homogeneous immersion of the body into the foam, thus increasing the bearing surface and reducing pressure applied in
areas at risk of pressure ulcers.
Suitable for individual sleeping surfaces of 140 or 160 cm width medical beds for couples hospitalized at home.
The ALOVA Duo Mattress Helps in preventing pressure ulcers for patients that are medium to high risk of pressure ulcer development (bedridden more than 15 hours a day). It also helps when treating existing pressure ulcers from stage 1 to 2 combined with technical aid devices.
- Patient weight: 30 to 135 kg/ 4.7 to 21.2 st
- Suitable for individual sleeping surfaces of 140 or 160 cm width medical beds for couples hospitalised at home.
- Visco elastic foam provides patient comfort.
- Single-piece mattress made up of:
– 7 cm molded visco elastic top layer: density: ≥ 75 Kg/m3
– hardness: 2.2 kPa
– 7 cm High Resilient (HR) foam base: density: 34 Kg/m3
– hardness: 1.8 kPa
- Patient weight: 30 to 135 Kg
- Dimensions: VMA70: 196 x 70 x 14 cm (77.1 x 25.5 x 5.5 inches), VMA80: 196 x 80 x 14 cm (77.1 x 31.4 x 5.5 inches)
- Mattress weight: 16.8 Kg (VMA70) and 18.2 Kg (VMA80)
- Cover available: Promust PU HD