Lifting legs into bed can often prove difficult. Our inflatable Leglifter provides valuable assistance with lifting legs into bed using single handed care techniques. The Leglifter is attached to the bed underneath the mattress. It is straightforward to fit or remove and requires no permanent installation. When not in use the Leglifter sits discreetly against the side of the bed.
- Lifts legs into bed independently
- Fits most beds, (including profiling beds)
- Detachable cover supplied
- Minimises risk of back injury to carer by reducing or eliminating moving & handling
- Powered by low air pressure using the Airflo 12 power source
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.