The shower trolley allows body hygiene for a person confined to bed by using the shower.
- Lateral protective barriers
- Foam padding
- Hydraulic variable height (52 to 88 cm)
- For patients up to 155 kg
The Hydraulic Shower Trolley is used for transferring the patient from the bed to the shower. The person is transferred onto the shower trolley easily and comfortably.
- The variable height from 52 to 88cm enables the caregiver to work in an ideal position, avoiding the risk of lumbar pain
- Padded PVC polyester, Caribbean Green, 2 cm thick, secured on a water-repellent compact top.
- Cylindrical cushion: height 9.90 cm, length 49.7 cm, width 20.2 cm.
- The 20cm-high protective slide rails guarantee complete safety for patients
- ABS base protector.
- Centralized braking optional with 4 x Ø 125 mm castors, incl.
- Ground clearance 13 cm, or 15 cm with centralized braking
- Slightly sloping base board for good water evacuation.
- Hydraulic variable height that can be operated by a side
- Head and foot push bars.
- Thermoformed clothes basket, at the head of the trolley.
- Retractable epoxy profiled side rails.
- Pluggable drain outlet. Outlet pipe can be attached to the
side of the base board.
- 185 cm outlet pipe, Ø 4 cm.
- 71.5 cm wide legs for improved stability