This product satisfies the requirements of european directive 93/42/CEE. It is designed and manufactured in compliance with the standards in force, notably CEI 60601-2-52. Its well tried design explains why it is so advantageous for medical departments.
- It is available with mechanical Trendelenburg position, electric reverse Trendelenburg position (armchair position) or mechanical Trendelenburg and electric reverse Trendelenburg positions
- Compatible with application environments 1, 2, 3 and 5
- 100% electric armchair position with direct access to the function by the patient via a control knob
- Compatible with : Mobility Aid System
- Semi-Fowler’s position
The beds proven design makes it ideal for medical departments.
- Available with mechanical Trendelenburg position, electric Reverse Trendelenburg position (armchair
position), electric Reverse Trendelenburg position and mechanical Trendelenburg.
- Mechanical Trendelenburg which is irrespective of the bed position, can be activated with or without
electric power in under 15 seconds.
- Compatible with application environments 1, 2, 3 & 5.
Ease of use:
- The patient has direct access to the 100% electric function chair position with a single touch.
- Chair position
- Dimensions: Bed base 90 x 200 cm EHPAD: divisible HOSPITAL: non-divisible
- Adjustable Height: 37 to 86.5 cm if castors 125 (EHPAD Pack)/ 39.5 to 89 cm if castors Ø 150 (HOSPITAL Pack)
- Back Rest: 70°
- Leg Rest: 12° manual cranks Knee break 26° and 16° feet adjustment by manual crank
- Lifting Capacity: SWL (1) Mattress 20 kg Accessories 45 kg Patient 165 kg (Environments 1 and 2) Patient 195 kg (Environments 3, 4, and 5)
- Castors: 150mm
- Standards: IEC 60601 IEC 60601-2-52 compatible with environments 3, 4 and 5
- Waterproof: LINAK IP54