The X’PRIM Bed has been designed according to the ergofix principle. It is based on patented assembly and dismantling system. The X’PRIM can be assembled and dismantled by one person
- Easy, ergonomic assembly and dismantling of the bed base
- “Easy-Move” panel mounting
- Transport on-site with the “transto-lit” system
- Height range can vary from 34 cm to 84 cm
- Space for the fastening jaw with rail indexing
- Compatible with Mobility Aid System
- Linak motorization
- Boards are fastened using the Easy- Move system.
- Back and leg rests can be assembled and dismantled without tools.
- Blue parts help with assembly.
Ease of use:
- Through rondo screws for assembling the half bed bases.
- Side rails are fastened by indexing.
- The jack and remote control cords are fastened on the cross-brace.
- Back rest can be raised up to 75°.
- Control box on variable height jack to reduce vibratory and sound disturbances.
- Dimensions: Divisible bed base 90 x 200 cm
- Adjustable height: 34 to 84 cm – ground clearance: 13 cm
- Backrest: 0° to 75°
- Leg Rest: 12° manual crank Knee break 26° and 16° feet adjustment by manual crank
- Lifting capacity: SWL (1) 170 kg Accessories 15 kg Mattress 20 kg max patient weight: 135 kg
- Castors: 100 mm
- Standards: IEC 60601-2-52 compatible with environments 3, 4 and 5
- Motorization: LINAK IP66
Options and Accessories:
- Auto-regression electric CPR(1)
- Auto-regression back rest
- Electric leg rest
- Centralized braking
- Wall bumper
- EVOLUTION, ACTIV & MOBILITY AID SAM range.
- Infrared remote control
- Bed skirting on castors