- Thanks to the bed’s mechanical ergonomics the user is able to adopt the recommended postures to help
prevent MSDs (Musculoskeletal Disorders) when the bed is being delivered, assembled and dismantled.
- Because the bed does not take up much space and is stored on its own castors, it is easy to move in any
situation (elevators, small vehicles, etc.).
- This self-supported bed does not need any trolley.
Ease of use
- Assembly and dismantling operations are very implicit. No tools are required.
- Blue parts play a functional role. They provide guidance for the bed’s assembly
- The new Easy Move board fastening system avoids loss of any rondo screws and enables the bed boards
to be fastened securely.
- The cable routing reduces pulling and risks of deterioration.
- 1st free-standing medical beds with transport kit incorporated into the bed
- Tool-free assembly/disassembly:
- Medical bed with crosspieces
- Medical bed Size: 90 × 200 cm
- Medical bed size in storage position: 50 x 90 x 160cm
- Medical bed range: 33 to 83 cm
- Compatible with : Mobility Aid System
- Back rest: 0 to 75 degrees
- Castors: 100mm
- Adjustable height: 34 to 84cm – Ground clearance 13cm
- Lifting capacity: SWL 170kg, Mattress 20kg, Patient 135kg, Accessories 15kg
- Standards: IEC 60601-2-52 compatible with environments 3, 4 and 5
- 2 accesssory holders (lengthwise)
- 2 IV stand holders (at the head of the bed)
- 2 lifting pole (at the head of the bed)