Helps to prevent pressure ulcers for patients at medium to high risk of pressure ulcer development, who are bedridden more than 15 hours a day. This product also helps treating existing pressure ulcers from stage 1 to 2 combined with technical aid devices.
Patient weight: 30 to 150kg/ 4.7 to 23.6 Stone
- Single-piece mattress made up of visco elastic foam top layer on High Resilient (HR)
- Fire Retardant properties in case of electric or fire ignition source
- Removable and washable integral cover
- Visco elastic foam provides excellent pressure re-distribution properties: homogeneous immersion
of the body into the foam, thus increasing the bearing surface and reducing pressure applied in
areas at risk of pressure ulcers.
- Fire Resistant: complies with EN597-1 and 2, BS 6807: 2006 CRIB V and GPEM/CP D1-90: Classe B
- Visco elastic foam provides patient comfort.