The Pallas 175 is a compact stand aid for individuals able to bear partial body weight when transitioning between seated and standing positions,such as from bed to wheelchair and wheelchair to toilet. Ideal for home use, and healthcare facilities. Extra lifting hooks on this model allows for seated transfers, increasing its versatility for multiple uses.
The Pallas 175 emulates the body’s natural standing movement, allowing the user to experience a more comfortable, familiar posture when being assisted. It was designed with safety in mind – for both caregiver and the individual needing assistance for sling-supported transitions. Ease of use, a comfortable lifting action and transfer versatility was a key design element in the Pallas 175.
- Adjustable knee support of height, angle and depth to allow for tall or short patients.
- Can be adapted to use for walking training.
- Foot plate height extensions.
- Ergonomic handles with several gripping positions.
- Low friction wheels.
- Electrical emergency lowering.
- High lifting weight
- Adjustable arms
- On board charging
- Large capacity batteries
- Mechanical emergency lowering function on lifting
- Pallas 175 is a compact, active stand aid with a lifting pattern closely imitating the user’s natural way of standing. Pallas 175 is developed for users who are weight bearing to a limited degree, and who can participate actively with the carer during transfers.
- Pallas 175 is able to raise the user from a seated to a standing or semi standing position, and can also be used for passive or seated transfers. The feature of extra lifting hooks designed for a seated transfer, makes the
- Pallas 175 an even more all round choice whether for home care, nursing homes or hospital use.
- Features like Pallas 175’s patented sling hooks, the longer handles to suit varying user needs and the contoured dynamic knee support, are all designed to ensure ease of use and safe and comfortable transfer. Ergolet Pallas now has an increased weight capacity of 175kg / 27.5stone.
- Class leading angle adjustable lifting arms
- Patented safety lifting hooks
- Comfortable foot plate.
- Ergonomic handles with several gripping positions
- Dynamic padded knee support, angle, depth and width adjustable
- Mechanical emergency lowering on actuator.
- Convenient sling hooks for seated transfer.