The APLOT Single Piece Mattress help in preventing pressure ulcers for patients at low to medium risk of pressure ulcer development (bedridden between 10 and 15 hours a day). It also helps treating existing pressure ulcers from stage 1 to 2 combined with technical aid devices.
- Single-piece molded High Resilient (HR) polyurethane foam mattress with 4 cut corners
- The castellated foam allows reducing shearing forces applied on the skin and underlying tissues.
- The mobility of castellated foam allows relieving pressure points to enhance blood circulation thus
reducing pressure ulcers risk.
- Removable and washable integral cover
- Castellated foam to prevent from shearing forces
- High Resilient foam (HR)
- Density: ≥ 34 Kg/m
- Hardness: 4.5 kPa
- Dimensions: 195 x 85 x 14 cm (76.7 x 33.4 x 5.5 inches)
- Mattress weight: 8.5 Kg
- Draw sheet and covers available: Dermalon draw sheet, Promust PU
and Promust PU HD covers