Used for support when being guided from the Mangar lifting cushions to other apparatus such as a wheelchair or stretcher.
This is good for patients who have mobility, but they may need a little bit of extra support. They can still walk but it just helps the carer to have a better grip on the patient to slowly guide them through their movements.
The belt is adjusted and buckled around the patient’s waist, enabling the carer to reach the handles, and with comfortable padding and material that grips to patients clothing it is comfortable for them and does not slip.
- Comfortable padding
- Material grips to clothes and doesn’t ride up
- Adjustable belt
- Not to lift the patient but it is to guide and support them
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.