Solar’s Scandinavian design with its sweeping elegant lines makes an attractive choice for home care or institutional use. Its excellent lifting range allows clients to be lifted from the floor.
The design and shape of the chassis provides the client with maximum space allowing for a more relaxed transfer. The curved legs allow a wider base spread to access large chairs or wheelchairs. Ergolet’s patented spreader bars always ensures safe and simple sling attachment. Solar uses the most advanced Linak control box, which includes an LCD display that shows current action and service information. The system records and shows the number of lifts performed and also the date of the next service.
- Electrical leg adjustment as standard.
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering.
- Advanced Linak control system.
- New ergonomic handle design.
- Narrow base to accommodate narrow doors.
- Curved legs giving a wide spread to access large chairs.
- Choice of 2, 3 and 4 point spreader bars
- Weigh scale
- Comprehensive range of ERGO slings
- Possible to lift from floor. Class leading high-low lift range from 440 mm to 1790 mm
- Electrical leg adjustment
- Patented Ergolet spreader bar hooks, simple and safe to use
- Narrow stable base can accommodate narrow 700 mm doors
- Wide leg spreading to access wide chairs or wheelchairs
- Clean and state of the art Scandinavian design
- Latest Linak hand control
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.