Perfect for those living in their own homes that require assistance when standing up from a chair using single handed care techniques, the Raiser Lifting Cushion is designed to fit the shape of a standard chair and won’t require any replacement furniture. It will fit comfortably under a seat cushion or throw, so even if you’re not using the seat the Raiser can easily be left in place.
- Other than easy routine cleaning and disinfecting, the Raiser Lifting Cushion is maintenance free.
- The Raiser is small so can easily be stored away when not in use, or can be used while travelling.
- Powered by the Mangar Health Airflo 12 battery powered compressor.
- Can be used underneath or on top of a cushion or blanket.
- Inflates and deflates at the push of a button.
- Can also be used to lower someone into a seat.
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.