Meets standard en ISO 10535: 2007 for the transfer of handicapped patients by hoist.
- Emergency stop button on the side of the control box
- Audible low level battery alarm
- Anti-entrapment system
- Actuator release possible by hand
- Hoist suitable for patients up to 175 Kg
- Padded hanger secured by fasteners equipped with a non-return system
- Light and compact for home and for nursing homes and hospitals
- Easy to transport and store
Conforms to standard EN ISO 10535: 200 applicable to hoists for transferring people who are disabled.
- Emergency stop button on the side of the control box.
- Hoist is suitable for patients weighing up to 175 kg.
- Audible signal when the battery is running low
- Spreader bar padded and secured by suspension points fitted with a nonreturn system.
- Control box with emergency stop.
- Audible signal when battery is being charged.
- Electric emergency lowering system.
- Anti-collapse system.
- Jack can be released using an ergonomic rotary knob.
- Battery autonomy 40 cycles (24 volts) (1 cycle = 1 lift/1 lowering), time
required for a full charge: 8 to 10 hours.
- Light and compact for use at home or in collective care setting.
- Easy to dismantle into 2 parts.
- Easy to transport and store away.
- Easy to handle: twin-wheel castors Ø 75 mm at the front and Ø100 mm at
- Weight: 36 kg.
- 360° spreader bar rotation.
- Design castors (optional).
- Jack with anti-collapse system.
- Jack can be manually released using an ergonomic rotary knob.
- Feet can be manually moved further apart using a pedal system.