The Eagle is our smart home lifting solution. EAGLE stands for Emergency AGile Lifting Equipment and it is the newest addition to the our range of Mangar Health safe lifting cushions.
The Eagle is tailor-made for home care, designed to both sit up and lift a fallen person, and aims to help people with their independence and dignity whilst protecting carers from back injury sustained through repetitive lifting.
- Inflated using portable Airflo 24 compressor and simple hand set
- Effective in tight spaces and against walls
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Suitable for single-handed care
- Supports back, neck and head
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.