Helps preventing pressure ulcers for patients that are none to low risk of pressure ulcer development who are bedridden a few hours a day and able to mobilise themselves.
Single-piece molded High Resilient (HR) polyurethane foam mattress with 4 cut corners
Removable and washable integral cover
- High Resilient foam (HR)
- Density: ≥ 34 Kg/m3
- Hardness: 3 kPa
- Dimensions: 198 x 88 x 14 cm (77.9 x 34.6 x 5.5 inches)
- Mattress weight: 9.5 Kg
- Covers available: Promust PU and Promust PU HD
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.