With the Mangar Positioning Cushion you can achieve perfect and stable positioning for decubitus prophylaxis and treatment.
- Bi-elastic moisture protection material
- Wipe to disinfect
- Resistant to blood, urine,etc.
- Perfect ease of positioning due to a mixed filling
- Coordinated comprehensive program for all round positioning support
The cushion filling can be individually adapted. It’s standard to fill the cushions to 50% with foam flakes and to 50% with polystyrene balls. You can however choose to have a 100% foam flake filling (soft) or a 100% filling of polystyrene balls (hard).The program allows an optimized positioning for different position standards, for example A-T-V positioning.
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.