The EPSUS Single Piece Mattress helps in preventing pressure ulcers for patient at medium to high risk of pressure ulcer development (bedridden between 10 and 15 hours a day). Help in treating existing pressure ulcers from stage 1 to 2 combined with technical aid devices.
- The castellated foam allows reducing shearing forces applied on the skin and underlying tissues.
- The mobility of castellated foam allows relieving pressure points to enhance blood circulation thus
reducing pressure ulcers risk.
- The stabilizing lateral edges helps getting out of bed and patient transfer.
- High Resilient (HR) polyurethane foam mattress with different hardnesses
Stabilizing lateral edges
- Removable and washable integral cover
- High Resilient (HR) foam mattress made up of 8 castellated foam inserts with different hardnesses in stabilizing lateral edges
- Density: ≥ 34 Kg/m3
- Hardness: 2.5 kPa (blue inserts), 2.9 kPa (white inserts), 3.5 kPa (stabilizing lateral edges)
- Dimensions: 198 x 88 x 17 cm (77.9 x 34.6 x 6.6 inches)
- Mattress weight: 10 Kg
- Draw sheet and covers available: Dermalon FR draw sheet and Promust PU HD cover