Visco elastic foam provides excellent pressure re-distribution properties: homogeneous immersion of the body into the foam, thus increasing the bearing surface and reducing pressure applied in
areas at risk of pressure ulcers.
Suitable for large width sleeping surfaces of 120 or 140 cm width medical beds for overweight or
Visco elastic foam provides patient comfort.
Helps preventing pressure ulcers for patients at medium to high risk of pressure ulcer development who are bedridden more than 15 hours a day. This product also helps treating existing pressure ulcers in stage 1 and 2 combined with technical aid devices.
- Single-piece mattress made up of:
– 7 cm molded visco elastic top layer: density: ≥ 75 Kg/m3
– Hardness: 1.7 kPa
– 10 cm High Resilient (HR) foam base: density: 42 Kg/m3
– Hardness: 4.5 kPa
- Patient weight: 135 to 270 Kg
- Dimensions: VMA140BAR: 198 x 137 x 17 cm (77.9 x 53.9 x 6.6 inches)
- Mattress weight: 29.5 Kg (VMA120BAR) and 38.9 Kg (VMA140BAR)
- Cover available: Promust PU HD
- Single-piece mattress made up of visco elastic foam top layer on High Resilient (HR)
- ALOVA XXL: therapy and comfort in large width bed
- Removable and washable integral cover