The Handy Pillowlift is lightweight, inflating and designed to assist people who need help to rise from lying to sitting and those who need to remain upright in bed using single handed care techniques. With no fixtures or fittings and extremely lightweight, the Handy Pillowlift backrest pillow can be used on any sized bed and can be rolled up neatly making it ideal for people who like to travel.
- Stable, supportive and comfortable
- Very lightweight
- Sits on top of mattress
- Use on single or double bed
- Very quiet
- Anti-slip pillow holder
- Smooth inflation/deflation
- Portable, rolls up for traveling
- No fixtures or fittings
- Powered by the battery Airflo 12 compressor
- Minimises moving and handling risks
- Airflo controlled
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.