Medical bed suited to needs of individuals who have lost their independence and who wish to live as a couple.
- Suitable for the needs of both
- Personalised comfort
- Bed with crosspieces
- Size: 140 (2×70) cm or 160(2×80) × 200 cm
- Range: 34 to 74 cm
- 2 models available. Available with 2 and 3 functions
- Compatible with S.A.M: Mobility Aid System
- For couples (combined weight of up to 270 kg), with two separate bed bases for a combined width
of 140 cm (2×70) or 160 cm (2×80).
Comfort and Hygiene
- Divisible bed base with welded metal slats
- Adjustable height from 34 to 74 cm
- Dimensions: 160 x 200 cm
- Back Rest: 70 degrees
- Leg Rest: 12° manual cranks
- Lifting Capacity: SWL (1) 315 kg mattress 30 kg patient 270 kg accessories 15 kg
- Castors: 100 mm with brake without thread guard
- Standards: IEC 60601-2-52
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.