Medical bed suitable for the treatment of individuals in lying down position who have lost their motor independence, either temporarily or permanently, and who are at risk of falling out of bed. For patients requiring medical care.
- Medical bed with two cross-braces
- Variable height range from 24.5 cm to 80 cm
- Function-by-function lockable handset
- Synchronised operation of variable height actuators
- Return to horizontal position indicator
- Securing of EASY MOVE boards
- Compatible with Mobility Aid System
The AERYS medical bed is equipped as standard with Reverse Trendelenburg and Tredenlenburg positions. It has been designed for establishments accommodating dependent elderly people, and is compatible with environments 3, 4 ( with no RTR/TR function) and 5.
Thanks to its understated style, a refreshing change from the usual medical environment, and its host of functions, the Aerys Bed is suitable for a range of different patient conditions and improves ergonomics for caregivers.
- Possibility of the variable height data to customize and facilitate getting out of bed for patients.
- One-touch access to the chair function.
- A stop in the -5° Trendelenburg position to reposition the patient.
- A Trendelenburg position at -12° for emergencies.
Options and Accessories:
- DESIGN castors Ø 75mm
- Centralized braking on foot
- CPR electric back rest
- Auto-regression back rest
- Removable compact base board
- 4-castor multi-directional movement system
- 75mm castors at the head
- EVOLUTION, ACTIV & MOBILITY AID SAM range
- Backup battery
- Remote control on flexible arm
- Caregiver’s wired control console
- Infrared remote control
- Bed base extension
- Wall bumper
- Different epoxy coating colors to