Atlas 250 has a long curved arm for increased lifting height and a wide, powered V-shape base for greater stability. Smooth-rolling wheels ensure easy maneuverability with or without the client.
Atlas 250 is available with two spreader bar options: 3 point and a 4 point powered positioning spreader bar.
In the popular configuration with the 4 point powered positioning spreader bar, the client is comfortably and easily lifted from a seated to a lying position or vice versa, using Ergolet’s special 4 point sling. Once lifted, the carer is then able to reposition the client to a more upright or reclined position by simply pressing the applicable function buttons on the hand control, thereby achieving maximum support and comfort for the client.
Optional “power drive” can be fitted to assist the transfer of a heavier client.
- Compact design.
- Integrated charger in the control box.
- The control box is equipped with a power overload circuit for the lifting and leg spreading functions.
- Hand control with pictograms indicates up/down functions. magnetically attached for flexible positioning. Expandable spiral cord.
- Emergency stop button on the control box.
- Emergency down on lifting actuator and control box.
- Battery level indicator.