Designed to enable the user to be raised up either on their back or on their side, this is an uncomplicated simple to use pillow lifter to raise and lower a person in bed for single handed care. The Sit-u-Up pillow lift is operated by low air pressure using the Airflo 12 power source.
- Ideal for independent living
- Provides a safe lift from flat to sitting for anyone with limited mobility
- Inflation and deflation is smooth and effortless for the user
- Sits compactly on top of the mattress
- Can be used on single or double beds
- It is lightweight and can be separated into two parts for moving
- Easy and quick to remove whenever necessary
- The quilt provides additional comfort for the user
- Anti-slip pillow holder keeps everything securely in place
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria:
- Charities – with a registered charity number.
- A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled‘ if he/she is a person:
✔ With a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
✔ Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness (e.g. diabetes).
✔ Who is terminally ill.
Guidance on eligibility is available from the National Advice Service on 0300 200 3700.
• You won’t qualify if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or another temporary injury.
• Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet.